Why join the Maintenance Club?
Maintenance of your heating and cooling equipment keeps your system running efficiently and properly, helping to extend the serviceable life of your investment while reducing unwanted service calls.
“Not only were they knowledgeable, they were very courteous and conscientious of their work” – Harvey & Sandra S.
Some of the Benefits…
- No “After-Hours” Charge: If you call with an emergency outside of our normal business hours we waive the overtime fee.
- Priority Service Status: When a member of our maintenance club calls, we prioritize their needs above non-members. Members are our priority!
- 10% Discount On All Repairs: Not only do you receive the 10% off all repairs, but the discount can also be applied to system upgrades or replacement. Equipment replacement discount only valid after 1yr performed maintenance club.
- Maximum Discount Pricing: Maintenance club members pay a set diagnostic fee of $49 for regular business hours and after-hours calls. Non-members rates are the standard diagnostic fee of $55 while the after-hours charge is $130.
- Peace Of Mind: Knowing that your system is being maintained regularly will give you a sense of comfort. It also allows you the opportunity to take care of small repairs before they become bigger problems.
- Extend Equipment Life: Help your system live the life it should! Regular maintenance leads to longer system life.
- Automatic Renewal: No need to call us, we will call you to schedule each visit.
Some of the Services to Expect During Your Maintenance
- Clean or replace filters
- Check electrical connections
- Clean blower wheel
- Clean evaporator and condensing coils
- Test amp draws for applicable components
- Clean burners and flame sensor
- Check and test system operation
- Inspect furnace flue pipes
- Inspect condition of belts and bearings
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect condensate drain line and pump
- Inspect operation of motors
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Verify operation of carbon monoxide detectors
- Make necessary recommendations
- Provide written equipment condition report